Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Welcome to the D

Everyone who knows me knows I am a huge Detroit fan (2 shouts out to D Town!). When I heard about this Detroit themed wedding, I knew I had to share it with all you Detroit Area brides.



To start the wedding weekend, out-of-town guest were greeted with welcome bags saying, "Welcome to the D." The bags were stuffed with local goodies like Better Made chips, Faygo, and local sports teams' memorabilia.

The theme continued at the reception with table names such as Belle Isle, Cobo Hall, Joe Louis Arena, The Whitney, Renaissance Center, Detroit Opera House, and more.

If that wasn't Detroit enough for you, Paws from the Detroit Tigers made a surprise entrance to none other than "Eye of Tiger." – great choice from MSP DJ, Kevin Joint. Paws was even kind enough to pop in the Shutterbooth for 15 minutes with people.
pawswithbride1

I would love to see those film strips!

No comments:

Post a Comment