Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Party Fit for the Red Wings

Check out this email I got from one of our DJs about a recent wedding he worked for Red Wings defenseman Doug Janik.


"Great crowd, lots of oldies, Motown and 80's music. At 1am, I thanked the guests and turned the music off. The guests went crazy and were chanting "One More Song" over and over. It was loud! I tried to explain that the hall said we were done at 1am and I couldn’t play anymore, but the crowd just got louder. Finally a hall representative came over to me and suggested I keep playing. We finally shut the music down around 1:30 and everyone was happy. Great ending to a great night."
doug-janek
Sounds like a party I want to be at!

Do you want a wedding reception fit for a Red Wing?

Click here to start planning yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment