Friday, October 26, 2012

Bride's Morning Playlist


A bride has a full day before walking down the aisle – and we have the perfect playlist to fill that time.  While you are getting ready with your friends, these songs are sure to keep the mood upbeat!
  1. “Chapel of Love” by The Dixie Cups
  2. “Wishin’ And Hopin’” by Dusty Springfield
  3. “Today I Met The Boy I’m Going To Marry” by Darlene Love
  4. “Ever Ever After” by Carrie Underwood
  5. “I Do” by Colbie Caillat
  6. “Marry You” by Bruno Mars
  7. “You and Me” by Dave Matthews Band
  8. “Wouldn’t It Be Nice” by the Beach Boys
  9. “Glamorous” by Fergie
  10. “Girls Just Want To Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper
  11. “Love Story” by Taylor Swift
  12. “Accidentally In Love” by the Counting Crows
  13. “It’s In His Kiss” by Cher
  14. “Send Me On My Way” by Rusted Root
  15. “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)” by Beyonce
  16. “Let’s Get Married” by Jagged Edge
  17. “Unwritten” by Natasha Bedingfield
  18. “Stay With You” by John Legend
  19. “Stand By Me” by John Lennon
  20. “Crazy In Love” by Beyonce
  21. “Say Hey (I Love You)” by Michael Franti
  22. “I Want To Hold Your Hand” by The Beatles
  23. “Happy Together” by The Turtles
  24. “Today was a Fairytale” by Taylor Swift
  25. “You’re The One That I Want” from Grease
  26. Better Together” by Jack Johnson
  27. “Rhythm of Love” by Plain White T’s
  28. “I Say A Little Prayer” by Dianna King
  29. “Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I’m Yours” by Stevie Wonder
  30. “My Best Friend” by Tim McGraw
  31. “Forever” by Chris Brown
  32. “I Gotta Feeling” from the Black Eyed Peas
  33. “This Will Be” by Natalie Cole
  34. “True Blue” by Madonna
  35. “Get Me To The Church On Time” by Frank Sinatra
  36. “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” by Whitney Houston
  37. “Breathless” by The Corrs
  38. “Marry Me” by Train
  39. “I’m Yours” Jason Mraz
  40. “At Last” by Etta James

Email us or call (248) 689-0777.

No comments:

Post a Comment