Monday, July 30, 2012

Songs About Getting Married




Whether you are looking for songs for your wedding reception or a playlist for your wedding day, we’ve got you covered with this list of songs about getting married.








“Lost In This Moment” Big and Rich.
“Marry Me” Train.   
“White Dress” Ben Rector
“Going To The Chapel” Dixie Cups
“All I Want Is You” U2
“Just Say Yes” Snow Patrol
“From This Moment” Shania Twain
“Marry You” Bruno Mars
“When I Said I Do” Clint Black and Lisa Hartman-Black
“Let’s Get Married” Jagged Edge
“I Do” Colbie Cailat
“Wedding Bells” Coldplay
“Wedding Song” Tracy Chapman
“I Do” Jewel
“I Do (Cherish You)” 98 degrees
“Plan To Marry” Lucinda Williams
“Marry Me” Amanda Marshall
“Today Was A Fairytale” Taylor Swift
“Wedding Dress” Matt Nathanson
“A Thousand Years” Christina Perri
“Then” Brad Paisley
“God Gave Me You” Blake Shelton
“Your Everything” Keith Urban
“Love and Marriage” Frank Sinatra
“When I Say I Do” Matthew West
“Today” Joshua Radin
“Stay With You” John Legend
Email us or call (248) 689-0777.

No comments:

Post a Comment